|Formula Purposes & Benefits
Native - Plant Protein is formulated to support muscle growth, immunity, digestive health, increase satiety, increase fat burning, and boost metabolic rate.
Our product is synthesized utilizing the latest scientific research and formulated with high quality ingredients. Our formula provides a plant-based source of protein that contains all the essential and branched-chain amino acids with an amino acid profile similar to whey protein. Our Native - Plant Protein contains a super fruit antioxidant blend in a delicious chocolate flavor!
Our formula is third party independently tested for heavy metals, impurities, made in the USA, GMP certified, and produced in an FDA registered facility. 1% of the supplements on the market can match our world class standards.
|Formula Ingredient Deck
||Benefits Of Each Ingredient
|Vegan Protein (rice, pea, and quinoa)
- Plant-based source of easily digestible essential and branched-chain amino acids.
- Pea protein contains all nine essential amino acids and all three branched-chain amino acids.
- Supports cognitive function, exercise performance, appetite control, reduced body fat, antioxidant support, increased metabolic rate, increased ketone bodies, reduced inflammation, and may combat neurodegenerative disease (290,291, 292, 293).
- Increases ketone production and provides an energy source during ketogenic diets (290, 292).
- May combat neurodegenerative disease via increased anti-inflammatory effects of ketone bodies (291,293).
- Supports cognitive function via ketone absorption across the blood-brain barrier and utilized as cerebral bioenergetic fuel (290, 292,293).
- Increases metabolic rate via increased thermogenesis and caloric expenditure from exercise (292).
- Increases energy levels via increased absorption and burning of MCT as fuel (292).
- Supports antioxidant function, reduces blood pressure, supports kidney health, supports blood sugar regulation, supports cardiovascular health, and may combat against cancer (273,274,275).
- Supports antioxidant function via polyphenolic components with high levels of anthocyanins (cyanidin-3-glucoside and cyanidin-3-rutinoside) (273, 274, 275).
- May combat carcinogenesis via reduction of tumor cell proliferation, multiplicity and size of the tumors, increased anti-inflammatory capacity, increased antiproliferative activity, and increased pro-apoptotic activity (273).
|Acerola (Vitamin C)
- Supports immune, cardiovascular, skin, cognitive, fat burning, and digestive health (97, 98).
- Supports immune health via increased oxidant, free radical scavenging, and fueling neutrophilic (immune cell) activity in chemotaxis, phagocytosis, and microbial killing (97,98).
- Supports fat burning by increasing carnitine biosynthesis (molecule required for mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation) (97,98).
- Supports accelerate bone healing after a fracture, increase type I collagen synthesis, and reduce oxidative stress (inflammation) (98).
- Supports reduced DNA damage in the kidney, liver, and bone marrow (318).
- Supports immune health, vision health, immune health, and aids as a neuroprotective agent (261,262).
- Supports immune function via carotenoid and polyphenolic free radical scavenging capabilities, reduced DNA damage, and reduced inflammatory cytokines (261).
- Supports vision health via ocular neuroprotective effects zeaxanthin content (found in goji berry) (262).
- Increases neuronal protection with potent ameliorative effects on neuronal oxidative stress, inflammation, apoptosis and neuronal cell death (262).
- Supports reduced blood pressure, increased nitric oxide production, immune health, blood sugar regulation, prostate health, gut health and aids as an antimicrobial compound (170).
- Supports prostate health via high polyphenolic antioxidant levels (three times the antioxidant activity of green tea) that protect the prostate gland from inflammation (170).
- Supports reduced blood pressure via increased nitric oxide production, increased cardiac output (blood flow), and reduced cholesterol levels (170.
- Supports digestive health via combating inflammatory bowel disease (171).
- Supports immune health via reduced inflammatory cytokines (markers of inflammation) throughout the body (171).
|Proper Use of This Supplement
Suggested Use: Mix one heaping scoop with 4-6oz of water, milk, or your favorite beverage. Vary the amount of liquid for taste preference
|Our Formula Vs Other Formulas on the Market.
|1. Uses third party independently tested ingredients that are made in the USA, GMP certified, and made in an FDA registered facility.
||1. Source cheap ingredients from heavily polluted soils. Even “organic” supplements not third party tested have been removed by FDA due to high levels of heavy metals.
|2. Uses high quality nutraceuticals in an effective evidence based and efficaciously dosed formula.
||2. Uses cheap sources of nutraceuticals that contain high amounts of fillers, heavy metals, and in formulated without evidence based dosages.
Caution: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition, should consult a physician before using this, or any dietary supplement.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.